The Combine Forum banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

· Registered
3,341 Posts
Wow if true.
Traded nothing?
Millions of dollars..
Must have 100 combines..
Mostly red equipment. Did he own it or was it leased? Who knows what deal they had with redhead with all the one and two year old stuff. Fair amount of the tractors are sold already is the rumour.

switching to green for next year. 300+ pieces of iron

· Registered
2 Posts
It will be interesting to see what it is when they finally come out with a class 10. I keep hearing from Case IH people that they are not coming out with a twin rotor, but developing a larger diameter, longer single rotor? Anyone believe this?

· Registered
362 Posts
[QUOTE="industrial, post: 3463144, member: 61897" I keep hearing from Case IH people that they are not coming out with a twin rotor, but developing a larger diameter, longer single rotor? Anyone believe this?
[/QUOTE]
yes! I heard the same thing this fall, I believe my dealer said it was a 6 module machine. 6 threshing modules and 6 separation.

· Registered
152 Posts
My salesman said the rumours he heard is that the case prototypes running around are twin rotors, so who knows.
See from Bakkers photos that the new holland looks close to production. It’s got the model number CR11.90. Be interesting to see how many models each company comes out with. New holland already has a class 10 machine in production which case is lacking. Perhaps they will put a single rotor in for a class 10 version for case? Twin rotor class 11 for both?

· Registered
270 Posts
In the german Profi magazine where some more pictures of the new CHN flagship combine. It was NH design and the red one looked the same.
Looked pretty ready for serial production, so I guess it won't take much more time.

Could this be a case? harvester :D
Any red pants get wet?
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Plant Vehicle registration plate

· Super Moderator
31,337 Posts
In the german Profi magazine where some more pictures of the new CHN flagship combine. It was NH design and the red one looked the same.
Looked pretty ready for serial production, so I guess it won't take much more time.

Could this be a case? harvester :D
Any red pants get wet? View attachment 166490
All this for just 2 mil!

Wouldn’t complain about my Claas turning radius any more.

· Registered
3,341 Posts
Fendt - CNH - John Deere - Claas - Gleaner .
If they all make bigger units who gonna drop out first ?
North and South America is basically JD
Europe is CNH I think
Australia ?
who will be there 20 years from now ?
Fun fact….. claas and new Holland swap places every couple years for most combines sold world wide. Jd and case aren’t even on their radar.

61 - 80 of 83 Posts