The Combine Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I run loup blockage and haven't had any issue with them. I've ran all kinds of mess through there. My pump only run 8 runs has 10 total but outside are not used they are there to keep from rubbing holes in the hose.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Here is a few shots of the pump. Some of you will undoubtedly recognize the graduated gradually disintegrating calibration cylinder in the one photo. If that motor drive looks suspiciously familiar there is a picture of where you might of seen one like it before. Might be able to utilize a roller drive motor if one was going to build his own setup. But over the years I've virtually had zero mechanical or electrical trouble with the treaters so looking for a used unit would be my first choice.

My experience with treatment and blockage monitors has been generally favourable. Currently I have the 16 run optical Case/Flexicoil OEM and very seldom do I have to clean a sensor. As well I'm running an Agtron full seed run setup and the treatment doesn't seem to affect it. A lot depends on a. what kind of treatment you are using, any treatments that clean up easily with water seem to cause less trouble and b. how much dust or chaff is in your seed sample.

Attachments

21 - 22 of 22 Posts