The Combine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a sprayer last year with an fm1000 and need to update its firmware. Updating is simple, but I cant find the current firmware anywhere. Am I missing something or am I stuck paying a dealer a bunch of money to come update it for me?

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
I was just going to post that link! It don't hurt to ask you dealer what firmware you should be running. Some were a bit glitchy to certain function's. I'm 90% sure if you just guidance and field IQ in a sprayer going right up the ladder will be fine.

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
I was just going to post that link! It don't hurt to ask you dealer what firmware you should be running. Some were a bit glitchy to certain function's. I'm 90% sure if you just guidance and field IQ in a sprayer going right up the ladder will be fine.
Ittoqqortoormiit, Greenland? How is the farming up there? :1::bang:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks but none of those links have the latest firmware version 10.1. I dont know if I need it but last year the unit would wonder back and forth to much during dessication, and I need to do a complete recalibrate because tweaking did not fix it. So I figured before going through that I should update to the most current firmware, because sometimes that fixes some problems in and of itself.

thanks. I am going to try with the local dealer after easter weekend but they do very little with trimble and most run raven in the sprayers so I am not holding my breath

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
I may have it on a flash drive. I will try to send a link if I do. You may need to up date other controllers when updating 1000. Best to check with dealer.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes i saw this page yesterday as well but when you click on the download it asks you to login. I signed up but it will still not allow me to login in.

thanks

I just looked at the version on the fm1000 and it is 4.01.36464 nov 15 of 2010
and the autopilot is version 5.26 dated mar of 13.

This is why I would like to update I think there is a decent chance it will help with my steering issues.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have found the latest firmware for the FM-1000 to be 10.18. I understand how to install it, but I am unclear about how to update autopilot. The current firmware on my FM-1000 monitor is 6.63. Should I update or leave this alone? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts