The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a good online source where they can get fob vancouver prices for wheat lentils peas, etc. Or even prices for specialty crops in india or other world destinations as well as ocean freight and so on. I have not found a good source or sources for this info, some of the newsletters mention it periodically but it is some of the data I would like to collect on a daily/weekly basis to be able to better see the kinds of margins our local processors, or elevators are making, which would allow better marketing decisions.

thanks

·
Registered
395 Posts
Does anyone have a good online source where they can get fob vancouver prices for wheat lentils peas, etc. Or even prices for specialty crops in india or other world destinations as well as ocean freight and so on. I have not found a good source or sources for this info, some of the newsletters mention it periodically but it is some of the data I would like to collect on a daily/weekly basis to be able to better see the kinds of margins our local processors, or elevators are making, which would allow better marketing decisions.

thanks
Industry secrets! Global market priced in local pit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.