The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has AIM Command on it

Im told its been on the machines for around 10 years or so...

Im guessing in that time theyve surely gotten things figured out

This machine is a few years old... Has 800 hours and sounds like its in good shape

What have you guys heard about this AIM system

I think if it works good id love it...

Also thank you to the other guys who responded back to my post earlier.

I know this is a harvest website but When its not that time of the year its very helpful to have a place where there are just CASE IH guys (for the most part) and i can get info about other things...

So thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Casefarmer I bought a new 4410 last year with aim command on it.It does keep the same micron size and pressure at the tip from 2 mph to 20mph That is nice for slowing down to turn or waterways. The aim has insist on off I think it has better coverage because your pressure is constant the faster you go the droplet size remains constant it does't turn to a fine mist with higher pressure as you go faster. Aim also allows you 2 settings so your first pass around the outside you can run larger droplets then switch to 2nd setting for rest of field I think the aim command on the sprayer would be a good selling point On our new one it was a 12000$ option Hope this helps a little.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats a cool website

Glad they like the case planter and the kabota Utility Vehicle and Zero Turn mower

we have all three and

That Utility vehicle is by far the best in class

And that mower is a hoss....with that disel engine

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
8010 Farmer Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also holy crap thats alot of money for the option

I really like the idea of being able to spray say...10gpa at 2-whatever MPH

Alot of times in situations i had to keep my speed up to make sure it sprayed like it should and i hated that cause usually it followed with a bang or thud.

and im very careful especially when im spray for someone else commercialy i try to take my time and really do the best job possible

This should work out good for me

im glad youve had good luck with it

The only thing my case sprayer salesman has talked about were the poppers on the systems had been updated to a newer style that i won't have to replace often

i guess on the old style it was a 2 year and change them out type of deal

(beats me)

Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.