The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to foromu live in slovenije.se sorry for bad English.
I have a problem in the fx-40 machine when I turn it works cca.10-15 minutes and then when it is heated to a temperature ugasne.če I turn it immediately back working again cca.10-15 minutes and again I ponovi.vse sensors already tried to change but in vain.
Can anyone help me.
where to get the computer to check the errors and how to do error checking on this machine??
Please help as soon as possible.
a machine for this one:
http://image64.webshots.com/64/1/34/71/477113471alEMaR_fs.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
write to me on the monitor:

129-cc engine false

automatic engine shutdown disabled

What could be wrong???

Engine type F3 BE0684A

·
Registered
172 Posts
if the error is high priority it wll appear when key is turned on, to retrieve error codes go into the service page on your monitor and bring up the error history, i will have a look today in our manual at work to find out more

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
interested in something, if your computer from other collectors, fx-a would ignite in my way, or has tried code. like if the error in that the chip was

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey
I run on a fx38 and I had the same thing and it caused with the wrong cooling liquid.
you could check this because the enige build more pressure so the temp.sensor thinks the enige is to hot. the problem is easy to solve just put about 12 litres of water into the reservoir and the fx while run like heck!!(I hope for you this the problem)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts