The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a couple Gerringhoff heads last year. I can't get parts! Is this a company issue or my dealer? I haven't been able to get sections or guards all year. They use SCH cutter bars so I went to AGCO and Herschel to get parts.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
It could be a dealership issue. My local agco dealer was running around a little with a gerringhoff header this fall on some demos. I don't know if they sold any or if they had parts issues. But I do know that there have been issues getting parts from any manufacture

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I'm having a hard time imagining a dealer that does not at least try to stock something so basic as sickles & guards for a head they sell! I also agree that ALL companies are having trouble getting parts for everything - Cut everybody some slack this year. We are all in the same boat!
If its SCH, why not just order them from Shoup or similar?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm having a hard time imagining a dealer that does not at least try to stock something so basic as sickles & guards for a head they sell! I also agree that ALL companies are having trouble getting parts for everything - Cut everybody some slack this year. We are all in the same boat!
If its SCH, why not just order them from Shoup or similar?
Like I say I got some from Agco and Herschel to get by I'm trying to determine if this is a dealer issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts