The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The F2 combine that I have is giving some trouble cutting off every few rounds. The machine will be running fine and it seems to lose power and shut down. I can check the fuel filter and I see bubbles so I loosen the bleed screw and manually pump the filter full of fuel and it will crank up and run fine for a few minutes and then it happens again. I am thinking that I need to replace all the rubber fuel lines and maybe that is where the air is coming from, but not sure and just thought someone might have had an issue like this before? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Is there an internal filter in the tank of that machine? If it was a John Deere that's the first place I'd look. Post your query in the Gleaner forum at the top of the page and you will attract more responses. I believe this area is for problems with the forum itself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The F2 combine that I have is giving some trouble cutting off every few rounds. The machine will be running fine and it seems to lose power and shut down. I can check the fuel filter and I see bubbles so I loosen the bleed screw and manually pump the filter full of fuel and it will crank up and run fine for a few minutes and then it happens again. I am thinking that I need to replace all the rubber fuel lines and maybe that is where the air is coming from, but not sure and just thought someone might have had an issue like this before? Thanks for any help.
Did you ever find a solution to your issue? I am having the same problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.