The Combine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told by a couple higherups that the gleaner roadshow is going to be coming up to manitoba to run some canola through the new machines. Are there any reps out there that can confirm this? Ive tried contacting gleaner guys on this fourm but haven't heard back.

·
Registered
522 Posts
All the above, just set it and go. Less than 1% dockage, Less than 1% loss, better through put and nothing is breaking apart. Something that was only a dream with the Massey's.
I loved the Engine, v-cool, cab and feeding capabitlity of the 9540's but everything else was garbage behind that. Hence the additional 35 pages of updates again this year for a two year old machine.
Anyway , we realy like the changes on the S78, one smooth tough beast of a class 7.
There is an S88 in town, they might bring er out to get it ready for other demo's, will be interesting to run it beside the 78

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
For canola be I would like you to be aware the Gleaner guide suggests you can hook up header varible and speed up by 50%. That would be up to 600RPM on your monitor. I would only go as much as you need by 10% at a time but it will help a bunch per reports. Of course nothing can fix a poor swath or header not set up as it should be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.