The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got our new machine in December, it's agleader ready, we have an incommand 800 monitor from my S77, will it work in the new machine or should I just use the cab screen for all functions. Somebody must have this setup, what works best? We are the first that our dealer has had to deal with this issue.

· Registered
34 Posts
Just got our new machine in December, it's agleader ready, we have an incommand 800 monitor from my S77, will it work in the new machine or should I just use the cab screen for all functions. Somebody must have this setup, what works best? We are the first that our dealer has had to deal with this issue.
We put a 1200 in ours, also steer with it. It easier to see & allows you to run the things on Agco screen you need to see while combining. It does calibrate the Agco monitor. And is 100 times easier to figure out how to make it work. Acgo monitor is a joke for understanding how to use.
The cable provided might need an adapter to plug into the incommand's ours was for integra's line.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We put a 1200 in ours, also steer with it. It easier to see & allows you to run the things on Agco screen you need to see while combining. It does calibrate the Agco monitor. And is 100 times easier to figure out how to make it work. Acgo monitor is a joke for understanding how to use.
The cable provided might need an adapter to plug into the incommand's ours was for integra's line.
Thanks for your advice, I was thinking that is what I need to do and was looking for someone who had done it! I'm open for more suggestions from Gleaner people.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts