The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I don't think so. We're in Oneida, SD right now but will soon need to haul back for the introduction. Then it is a tour of the farm shows and then back out in fall crops. I cannot tell you if we'll get up there in the fall. I wish we could get to every community but the reality is we cannot.

To make up for this, we're trying to make sure our farm show efforts answer a lot of questions. And if you can't make it to the shows, we'll try to put everything we can in videos and brochures. I know it not the same as seeing the machine run for yourself. With time, hopefully everyone that wants an S6 or S7 will get a chance to see it run for themselves.

·
Registered
134 Posts
gleanersuper7, how long are you in onida sd for? we are located only a couple hours from there and we would love to come see the super 7 run! is there any chance?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am eager to learn more. I have a hard time waiting for the dealer introduction. By your comment, GS7, about the S6 and S7 do we speculated that there will only be S6 and S7 and 66's and 76's will be done this coming year. I was not sure if we were going to have a class 6, class 7, and then the Super 7. Looking foreward to more.

·
Registered
82 Posts
super seven are telling us you are going to pull that unit off the harvest and send it to farm shows?
Come on you guys I've spent 15 years in manufacturing, send another pre production unit to the shows. Or is this the only one? and if it is Agco really is a joke. Oh by the way as for the demise of orange tractors, we were looking at a DT 275b, but thanks to Richenhagen theres a new 335 Case IH in our yard as of this week tell that to your boss.

G

·
I do believe that they have more than one machine running, most probably with custom operators. I imagine they want the black one, the stealth at shows because its different from the traditional silver gleaner and will maybe draw more people to their booth.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Believe they harvest at farm shows also, with alot more people exposure in 3 days than a whole season on the harvest trail. Why would you not buy a tractor, just because of a change in color? Had orange tractors around all my life, didn't like loosing them either, but after thinking about it, may be a shrewd move on Agco's part.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yes. We are taking the Stealth to farm shows. But the Stealth is not the only S7. It's not even the first S7 (Go to www.gleanersuper7.com and look at the slide show from Colby and you'll see the Stealth and the original S7 (P1) cutting together last week.) We have several models and will bring a few of them to the shows.

The Black S7 and the original S7 are the only ones of their kind in the field right now. They are running with engineers, custom cutters and farmer friends. You're right. We're bringing the Stealth to the farm shows because it gets attention. On harvest, people pull over to take pictures of it. You can't really blame us for wanting to bring it to the shows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts