Where I started to really notice this issue and it actually become a problem was when I switched the well I was pulling my sprayer water from. Originally, was using a well for the livestock, deep drilled one but had stopped because it also produces very very fine black sand which was giving grief. So then I switched the a bored shallow well with high levels of calcium and some iron in it, and then that white sticky sludge started accumulating on the screens. I attribute it too the calcium reacting with the glysophate myself, as all that changed was the water source.
This is using straight glysophate in the tank, either generic or genuine Roundup, no mixes and I run 100 mesh screens on both the system and nozzles. Doesn't seem to plug up the nozzle screens really, but after a few tank fulls (800 gal) will plug up to the point of beginning to restrict the mains in the system up front. Not the easiest to clean either, so I have several extra, just change them out as needed and clean later.
Either gonna start hauling in water as I have a municipal source close by, else set up a filtering system and go back to the drilled well and take out the fine sand before it goes in the tank.
I'll add that once I left some glysophate mixture in the tank for about a week or so, stainless tank, and oh boy what a mess, I ended up with that sludge on the walls of the tank as well. This is why I think it must be something in the water IMO.