The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to a 2016 760tt. Running a 770tt currently. What should I expect? It will have crop flow/ and Cemos. Has anyone done a def delete on a newer 760? Thanks.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Don’t count on dynamic cooling doing much. Rad on my 760 plugs all the time. Dealer never could fix it. At least 3 more like it. Combine is decent. Seems the 780 rads run clean. Not sure why the 760’s suck.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Different conditions I suppose, but our 740 2011 radiator never gives issue. Blow it once a year just to feel good about it, and we run is some real dusty conditions.

·
Registered
447 Posts
For me it was a huge difference going from a 760 without dynamic cooling to a newer 760 with dynamic cooling. No more blowing out the rads and air filters constantly. Also no pile of chaff over top of the fuel tank fill spout to deal with every morning before fueling on the new combine. Those three things just made every harvest day a little more pleasant.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Don’t count on dynamic cooling doing much. Rad on my 760 plugs all the time. Dealer never could fix it. At least 3 more like it. Combine is decent. Seems the 780 rads run clean. Not sure why the 760’s suck.
That is odd because our 780 is absolutely fantastic at keeping the rad's clean and the air filter hardly ever gets any dust in it. I'd be surprised if the plugged filter came on if you left it the whole season.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Our 780 with dynamic cooling is terrible for rad and filter plugging. I think something is bent slightly and not sealing properly. This year was really bad.

·
Super Moderator
3,642 Posts
Our 780 with dynamic cooling is terrible for rad and filter plugging. I think something is bent slightly and not sealing properly. This year was really bad.
Have never cleaned the radiators with Dynamic Cooling nor have they ever needed it.
New record this year, 218 threshing hours, never cleaned the air filter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts