The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Marvin do bars for a standard rotor. If not any way I can increase rotor output. Run a 1640E axial flow.

What is the new part number for standard rotor bars 1308668C1 and 1308829C1. Dealer only has no.s for speciality rotor for some reason.

Cheers BB

·
Registered
127 Posts
Beltbreaker,
Are you the same Beltbreaker as from Marvin's site, the one from Easter Ross who was in touch with Jimmy C? You will see I am from North East England. We put Gorden Bars in our specialty rotor combine last year with great sucess, I can't answer you about the standard rotor, you should ring Marvin-he is good to talk to. One thing is if you get genuine bars see what the US price is, it could be much cheaper to send them over, than to buy them here, I know a dealer in Illinois who will ship parts over in 2 days, see my subject a couple of pages ago about European prices. E-mail me if you want details
[email protected]

·
Registered
127 Posts
Beltbreaker, I forgot to mention, we put an extra large wire concave in last season and it certainly increased output, we now run 2, I am thinking of running 3 with one cover plate, those Gorden bars certainly get rid of whitecaps and the sample is good. J. C. has an airjet and says that the sample is unbelievable!!! Will need a better price per tonne before we can afford one of them!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts