The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy some grain cleaning indents carterday number 33 or any other different kind or makes of indents in that size range 300 to 400 bushels per hour.Also looking for some used grain legs to

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello. I dont have indents but I do have grain legs for sale. Single trunk mimics. 3×4 cup size. Also have clipper cleaners, spirals, carter disc, 245 grader and LMC 401 gravity table

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello. I dont have indents but I do have grain legs for sale. Single trunk mimics. 3×4 cup size. Also have clipper cleaners, spirals, carter disc, 245 grader and LMC 401 gravity table
hi carlos I would like a little more information on what clipper cleaner you have and the lengths of legs you have Im not sure how to priviate message you though to ask more maybe you do

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi. No I dont know how to private message. My clippers are the wooden ones. Super 67D which has bottom fan and top suction. The other one is super 67A which has just bottom fan. Right now legs are over 30 feet and I have an extra 10 ft section to add if need be. 306 222 8105 is my cell. I have pics on there so just send me a text. I dont mind.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking to buy some grain cleaning indents carterday number 33 or any other different kind or makes of indents in that size range 300 to 400 bushels per hour.Also looking for some used grain legs to
julite
professional for grain and seed cleaning.
for more browse our web or call me+86311-85155319 or email me [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts