I need some help to decide where to go with this....We have 1500ac of wheat still standing in the field and its too tough to combine. Most of it is Pasteur and Faller that was planted in June and had 10in of rain on it after it nicely got going. We have not had any hard killing frosts yet and there is lots of green heads. The Faller looks ready to go but its all between 16 and 20% and is not drying down anytime soon...alot of the green heads are still milky which really screw up the sample. We dessicated some 11 days ago and it is still off the charts of the tester yesterday. Its getting late and we still have 3400ac to go...everything that is done is on air and tough....14.2 oats and 14% canola. Weather is nice but going to need alot of it just to get going and then 3 weeks of good weather to get done. We could start swathing the wheat but we are in a major goose zone so I dont think that would be wise. We are prepared to buy a dryer....new if we need to. Whats the best drier for simplicity and obviously we would need to find one that is ready to go. We have 3ph 575v power here but no natural gas in the yard yet. We also have 30k bus bins on air to load into but no hoppers to feed the drier so will have to buy a hopper or convert a smaller bin to feed the drier for a temporary setup. There is a couple new and used Farm Fans dryers at a dealer here in MB. Any comments appreciated.