The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone in Manitoba help me out? We have to make some changes to our grain dryer and propane tank but can't seem to get a firm answer to some of my questions. How far does the tank have to be from buildings, can the tank be put beside a fuel tank etc. I always just get a receptionist that forwards my messages to someone but never get an answer. The propane company we deal with had an inspector in my area on Thursday, he was suppose to give me a call before he came, no surprise, he didn't call. My wife seen the truck make a loop through the yard and drive away! What a waste of his time. Guess it was 5 o'clock and he had to go back to Winnipeg, couldn't spare ten minutes. I really want to get things up and running, it is only September 20th and we have combined for almost two days!!! The second day it was tough!!

· Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They told us we cant use a rubber hose, needs to be buried copper line I believe. Thats kind of the main thing I need to know, dont want to make cement pads for dryer and tank then find out its not right!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.