The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine keeps comming on in heavy green milo. Isnt there a sensor on the roof of the walker house that sets this off or is there also one on the front crank of the walkers??? I had the walker belt off replacing a fan bearing and thought i had it plenty tight. Does it need to be "fiddle string" tight? I know its getting bogged down because whenver it goes off i stop and it takes it a good bit to clean out, so theres not a problem with the harnes/sensor. Never have had this problem before.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have run into the problem before, 1996 9600. Green stemmed beans and low cut milo or milo that did not exert real well. This year I took out tow risers off each walker and today I started cutting heavy stiff half green stemmed beans. I pulled below 2000 rpms many times but never set off the walker alarm. We will see, maybe that was my solution. Cut about 450 ac milo and never set it off once.

On that belt, there is a spacer between the nuts and the spring. I tighten my belt to include the thickness of that spacer.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
isnt there a sensor on the roof of the walker house that is pushed up by straw when it builds up in there??? that turns this light on as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts