The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We currently have three Brent 544 bushel grain wagons. We haul 9 miles to the mill, we do hitch one to our tri axle truck to haul to the mill, but we also have a Ford F800 flat bed which i would like to put on the bed and chain down.The truck i figure can only handle about a 400 bushel bin on it and then tow the one Brent behind it to the mill.Traveling on the road with tractors is very hard on the tires. Can anyone suggest a make that i can put the flat bed truck and chain it. We use the truck for other uses as well so dont want to mount it solid. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
38 Posts
sure you can, just center it on the bed and make an extension for the shoot to get to the side of the bed. BE CAREFUL pulling another one, that is a lot of weight, need brakes on the pulled trailer. Only other problem is dumping at the mill, have to have enough room to move over left or right to dump in the pit, they are usually in the center of the isle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.