The Combine Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
The alemite tips are very good but also very expensive. I'm not really sure why you need a dealer to carry this. Looks like Amazon.ca has the locknlube ends, but also a whole group of clones and similar mechanisms of varying qualities and origin.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I use a JD 2 stage hand gun with the lock and lube and love the setup. Yes u-joints can be a pain a second gun is needed or an adapter to lock in the L&L

I still have a rebuild kit, but i have had to pull it apart and clean it out had a small stone keep it from sealing down tight.

As for durability its got lots of tubes through it so far. I use it daily, no one else likes it lol they like fighting with the old style.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I prefer bricks and mortar over mystery companies online, and the horrible hassles where I am with shipping. Canada post is fine, if its something else then its a gong show or don't get it at all.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Anyone ever use one of these grease guns:

https://locknlube.com/collections/grease-guns/products/g-gun-grease-gun

I've currently got two air powered bulk grease pumps, but there is a 100% chance at least one of them won't be working right at any one time and there is a 90% chance it will be the one I want to use. I'm tired of dealing with them so this foot powered grease gun looks like a pretty good setup.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Would work good for Stompin' Tom. Looks cumbersome.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts