The Combine Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 50 series machines have a couple of different configurations for this. First check in the bottom access door on the left side of the cab. There is a main wiring harness there, and if your lucky, yours will have an extra wiring harness about 4 feet long and rolled up ,zip tied to the main harness. That is for the bubble. You will still need another pigtail to get it to reach the bubble in front of the cab. There won't be any harness under your cab roof right now. If the harness on the side of the cab isn't there then you may need another harness.

As for your other post with the 630F head...I forgot that you will need to put an extra pin or two in your 31 pin connector to get the head to work. Those pins actually go from teh connector end into the box on the left side of the cab where the hiring harness descibed above is located. Deere has a flow chart for 600F head and combines to see exactly what you need based on your serial # of the combine. Not sure if this is on the general public website, but it is in the dealership online sales manual under 600F series heads. Your dealer can print this off for you.

I'm surprised your dealer didn't help you more with this, or are you not on very good terms with your local dealer? It is important to get good support with any AMS product.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have recently bought a mobile processor and starfire bubble for my 2000 9650. It says it is greenstar ready and the wireing harness for the screen and processor are in the cab although I cant find the plugs for the bubble???? I was told they are under the roof where the bracket is. Although different what my salesman told me me no dice. Is there another harness or has anyone run into this problem??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts