The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon All,

Having operated under the assumption that our sponsorship of the combine forums wasn't going public until the 1st of August I am remiss to not have greeted you fine folks earlier.

My name is Scott Keyes and I am the VP of Operations at Machinery Export Services. We are a USA based company with a wealth of experience in the export of agricultural implements as well as construction equipment to Australia and all points abroad.

Machinery Export Services can provide the logistics to get your purchase from its source to your doorstep. We can oversee every step of the purchase and import process or just the one you need assistance with-

M.E.S. can have any piece of equipment containerized or fully built via RoRo (Roll on Roll off)

With Australia as one of our major markets we have a active on going relationship with the DAFF biosecurity (formerly know as AQIS). Perhaps more importantly we understand the requirements of bringing in any commodity to the most demanding environments.

At a glance I offer what we have on the water or in our Savannah, GA yard for preparation and wash.

2008 Spra Coupe 7660 (containerized)
2010 MacDon M150 with 30' D60D (M150 RoRo, header containerized)
2001 MacDon 9350 with 21' drapper (9350 RoRo, header containerized)
Case 1015 Header (containerized)
3 Massey Ferguson 217OXD (RoRo)
John Deere D450 with 35' head (RoRo and containerized)
2 Kinze 1050 Grain Carts (containerized)
9 J&M Grain Carts (3 containers)

on the water in construction

Cat 140H
Cat D7R
3 Cat 623G
Cat D5N
Cat D6
2 40' HC containing 4 Skid steers each

All of the above are heading to Australia. When I say we know the process and requirements I am speaking from experience.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you are considering exporting any equipment from the USA to any country.

Kind Regards,

Scott Keyes
VP of Operations
Machinery Export Services
T: 912.373.6411
T: 845.269.1707 (Direct Line)
F: 877.296.0982

1 - 3 of 3 Posts