The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep hearing more and more about different products that can be used with seed treatments or on there own at seeding... Growth hormones are relatively new as a seed treatment app and I would like to throw the question out there If anybody has real field data to backup any of the claims or just any good data or feedback??? Two products that popped up on my radar are Stoller’s “Fortified Stimulate Yield Enhancer” and Taurus’s “Active Prime PLS”.. any comments appreciated

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I apologize on the second thread that i accidentally started (it said Error so i tried it a second time), let use this one

·
Premium Member
8,108 Posts
I haven't tried either of those but the only seed applied product I have EVER been able to see a yield response from was ACA Plus, which is just zinc fertilizer. It was cheap and the gains were pretty minor. Never seen a response from seed treatment EVER. Unless you are using junk seed or maybe in depleted soil it's gonna be tough to see more yield. Remember that seeding is the furthest from harvest that it gets, hard to have any sort of lasting effect and realize a response 90-120 days later.

I've been wrong before though, have to keep trying new products because every now and then one actually works!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts