The Combine Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Hydraulic filter for 946. 8 bucks from UFA

Same filter from New Holland 24 bucks

Seal kit for main lift ram for wings on NH 2050 drill. 342 dollars.
No wonder I have grey hair

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yeah, but did they come in a nice bag?

A nice little bag inside another bag! Which I was abruptly told while I was trying to open it to make sure they were right, if I open it I can't return it! Jesus Christ. Unfortunately I was home before I thought of what I should have asked him after he said that, which was will he reimburse me my fuel costs if I get it home and they don't fit?

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
cuptusa North of 60,000 and if it just happened you will likely have more bills coming.
First hospital $7500 ish, second hospital $5400 ish. Probably $3000 in ambulances. Major battle with one insurance company right now so these are current and total figures. I was shocked it was that low.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Think this is just the beginning.
With fewer farmers every year in business, less and less equipment sales .
So shop and store have to carry the the whole thing to a profit .

·
Registered
869 Posts
How about the new on off switch for the seed hawk. it’s got a bunch of standard looking silver switches and it Bluetooths to the iPad. $3000 seems like gouging. All that money I saved on the iPad monitor. ��

·
Registered
964 Posts
Bourgault air cart remote control for bulk boom, $1300 from BG, $280 from Farmtronics, to make it worse the instructions in BG manual were wrong on how to sync it.
Thx for posting this!! Yesterday I found my remote sitting in water in the tube where it goes while it’s not being used.
The remote would not turn off so the conveyor wanted to keep turning. Used a hair dryer to dry the inside, it’s getting better now where it stops enough to move tanks. Think by today it should be working close to 100%.
I called and they said $1200 bones for a new one, WOW I nearly chocked.
Is the Farmtronics one the same as the Bourgault?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I was born and raised in a GM household. My Dad was GM through and through and I grew up to be the same. I honestly could not understand why anyone would buy a ford. In around 1996, I had a suburban with a 6.2L diesel that developed a fuel leak from the injection pump. I went to the local dealer to get a copy of the exploded view of the pump from the parts department so I could see how this thing came apart, took it apart and found that the O-rings on the throttle shaft were the cause. I went back and ordered these two O-rings, about the size of a pencil. When they came in, they were $9 each. I was NOT amused. I told the parts guy "That's going to be the most expensive $18 GM ever steals from me!!!", I went home, put the pump back together and within a week, traded the "sub" off on a ford power stroke. Boy was I MAD. That turned out to be a good truck and in 2001, I bought a brand new power stroke.
GM was still knowingly installing inferior lower intake manifold gaskets on their 3.1 V6's WHILE offering a new and improved replacement gasket, over their very own parts counters. We, too, were a GM family through and through, 17 or 18 of them between my siblings and I. Now all that remains is an older pickup which my brother-in-law will never part with.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Don't you guys pay taxes???

Free health care isn't free, makes me mad when I hear that...
That's for sure. I'll add to that, you'd be surprised how less affordable Obama's Affordable Care Act really is.

Everything government touches the screw up.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Thx for posting this!! Yesterday I found my remote sitting in water in the tube where it goes while it’s not being used.
The remote would not turn off so the conveyor wanted to keep turning. Used a hair dryer to dry the inside, it’s getting better now where it stops enough to move tanks. Think by today it should be working close to 100%.
I called and they said $1200 bones for a new one, WOW I nearly chocked.
Is the Farmtronics one the same as the Bourgault?
This was on my bulkboom remote, but I’m sure Farmtronics could get the conveyor one also. Exact same remote, buttons just aren’t labelled.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Installed new tie rod end and needed a new nut. Went to Bolt Supply and they didn’t have one with the correct thread pitch. Went to Redhead and the parts manager says I don’t think you want to pay that much. $34 . He let me have it for $16. Below cost he said.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Got the older green Concord drill, needed one of those little over center latches they use multiple places on the cart. This one being for one of four of the latches on the lid. $151 and change at case ih. Ordered one off Amazon for a couple bucks delivered. It's a bit of a different latch, but $151 for $1 of parts from China??? No thanks.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Geez, it would be $350.00 here, that is cheap.

Depends if you have private health insurance that covers ambulance or in my case have membership of local ambo's. Then the cost is zero. Otherwise an ambulance callout starts at around $600aud and heads north if transfer to big city hospital needed. Thats in West Oz btw

·
Registered
193 Posts
And Boeing knowingly keeps important safety information quiet on the 737 max.
Aljazeera produced an excellent documentary on Boeing a number of years ago, outlining how whistle-blowers were quietly black-balled out of the company and quality-control issues were mishandled. It dealt with Boeing as a company, but touched on both the 787 and 737 Max. Google is your friend! :)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts