The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I carry all the time anyway. Don't have a dedicated combine gun though. One of my neighbors welded in a locking gun rack for his .300 win mag, he leaves it right in the combine all the time.
Dang! What do you guys see that needs a .300 win mag? In terms of shoot, shovel, and shutup, that shovel will need to be a backhoe.

·
Registered
981 Posts
yep, beat up mossberg 12ga in the combine using a old army jeep shotgun holder. Have a sadle gun sheath mounted to the fender of 1206 n 1066 durring hay season. 1911 .45 on the hip. Never know when a gopher or **** mite stick his tounge out at ya!

·
Registered
764 Posts
not a combine, no cab either

I sometimes carry 10-22 in soft case. Used to have red tail hawks dive and catch mice, now all we have is those **** ravens. My dad used to pack something most of the time, mostly a 20 gauge . Here's a picture of him back in the 40's with a mounted scabbard on the tractor.

·
Registered
437 Posts
ha ha dont even have to look at the location of everyone to tell where they are....22 or the shotgun and buckshot skunks are everywhere and heard alot of rabies this year
now as a good canuck i can only dream but if i could i would have a pistol as well maybe a "judge"

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.