The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Glad they post under the Deere forum lol. Just like phone scammers they pick on those easily persuaded lol. Just had to poke at you Deere guys for fun. No forum can escape these losers.
I'd have to ask a moderator over at the new forum to be sure but I don't think that forum has any of this crap come at it, I've never seen anything so far anyway. This is the worst site I've ever experienced for scam crap come at it but then again I have not been on other types of forums for some years so the China infiltration cancer as I call it probably has spread around more then it would have some years ago.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'd have to ask a moderator over at the new forum to be sure but I don't think that forum has any of this crap come at it, I've never seen anything so far anyway. This is the worst site I've ever experienced for scam crap come at it but then again I have not been on other types of forums for some years so the China infiltration cancer as I call it probably has spread around more then it would have some years ago.
What is the new forum I keep hearing about?

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
What is the new forum I keep hearing about?
Its a forum that was started last summer after all the fiasco's that were going on with this forum. I don't believe this forum will even allow the link as they are controlling what is allowed to be said on here but I should be able to send the link privately. Try searching Combine Forum ( with no "The" ) and see if you can find it and if not just shoot me a message so I can give you the actual link.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts