The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, we are happy to be joining The Combine Forum as a vendor. Diamond Doors for those that haven't heard the name is a bi-fold door manufacturer. We produce custom doors for machine shops, storage buildings, quonsets, and other applications.

Founded in rural Manitoba, we have been serving the farming community since 1998.

We are more than willing to be part of discussions and want to give you the best advice possible for your building.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce ourselves and ask:

What kind of door do you have on your building? Do you like it? What would be great to have in a door? Let us know!

Reactions: adsinaus

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Cold storage pole shed has 40 x 18(opening size) Diamond bi-fold with auto lock system on the end of a 94 x 120 building. Love the door and how it works. I do have a 20 x 16' insulated bi-fold that I built on my workshop that is a very good door.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
We have 2 storage sheds, with a total of 3 50’ x 22’ bifolds. One insulated with autolock, insulated in case we ever heat that building.

·
Vendor
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cold storage pole shed has 40 x 18(opening size) Diamond bi-fold with auto lock system on the end of a 94 x 120 building. Love the door and how it works. I do have a 20 x 16' insulated bi-fold that I built on my workshop that is a very good door.
Glad to know you are enjoying your door!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts