The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I hope you all aren't sick of harvest pictures by now... you sure will be by the time you finish here. I did manage to narrow it down to 68 pictures... Some of these pictures are really good, and they all turned out great. But I've re-sized them so as not to kill anyone's internet, so now the quality ain't so great. If you want the bigger version, let me know --- don't laugh, I've had 6 people take some of these to use as their computer's background / wallpaper.

They're left in chronological order, therefore they're not categorized any. I do not have any swathing pictures (2xMFs with 30' drapers), nor any tillage (2xAgcoStars). Two or three of the grain trucks are also missing from the pictures, among other smaller things.

Expect to see combines, carting, augers, trucks, baling, and bale handling.

Also, here's a video of baling straw. First half is inside the cab, second half from outside, illustrating the accumulator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d-2EkWV984

I'm not going to get into any commentary, instead I'll just answer questions as they arise.
Hope you enjoy them,
-Josh

·
Registered
356 Posts
Josh-

Great pics!!! And no I'm not sick of harvest pictures at all. I think I enjoy them more than ever now that it is winter and so cold. Boy I wish it was summer!! Looks like you got a pretty slick operation there. thanks for postin

Matt

·
Registered
76 Posts
great pics, great site Things sure look a bit different over there to here in West Australia and as for wishing it was summer well after a few days of 44 degreesC+ and more to come we could do with some of your winter! I will try to dig up some pics of over here.

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
Quote:great pics, great site Things sure look a bit different over there to here in West Australia and as for wishing it was summer well after a few days of 44 degreesC+ and more to come we could do with some of your winter! I will try to dig up some pics of over here.
Welcome nextdoor.
As I write this we have a 62 degree spread. My guess is your pretty well as hot as it gets, but we could be -35/-40! Still quite a spread.
Would be great to see pics of your area!

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts