The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive come across some interesting photage, on a old VCR tape that ozzybigbird had laying around. After watching it, fiddeling around with ways to get it transferred to DVD's and finally even more mucking around with ways to get it on the internet i succeded.

This is proberbly a very rare item, as it is made by a proffesional film crew and by the look of it, it didnt come cheap. However, it has never been put to any commercial use. So i asked him if i could put it on the internet, and he said yes.

So here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEXLlr0JoM4

All credits goes to Ozzybigbird

Enjoy!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Very nice. Yeah the one with camera in the plane? or whirlybird? didn't come cheap.
Your harvest videos make me wanna take a road trip out west this Summer to see some combinin' action.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Great video! I noticed the NH four wheel drive pulling a chisel in one shot for fire beaks I assume. Do ya'll have to work fire breaks in feilds as you move across them?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Excellent video.

Would like some more info on the way that the headers are towed behind the combine.

If towing a JD 936D header, could you add a hitch to the combine and a dolly wheel under the hitch on the 936D?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Funny- this is filmed on the farm I grew up on- my father was the one that buildt the farm and who got the video made together with "Ozzybigbird". The farm was sold to a mining company a few years ago. The farm was certified organic- nothing left there now- just a coal mine. 50,000 acres is a bit over the mark, we farmed about 35,000 acres, and there was 10,000 of grass land.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi,

the video is unmissable because the quality is very good!!

I think i hear the first song on the movie "Convoy" , i do not know if this the us name of the movie but in germany i think it calls "Convoy"

Greetings from Germany

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:Funny- this is filmed on the farm I grew up on- my father was the one that buildt the farm and who got the video made together with "Ozzybigbird". The farm was sold to a mining company a few years ago. The farm was certified organic- nothing left there now- just a coal mine. 50,000 acres is a bit over the mark, we farmed about 35,000 acres, and there was 10,000 of grass land.

Thanks for that bit of info! I knew the story, in its odd shapes and sizes, but not accuratly like you just put it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hallo male my name is franz and im from Austria in europe.
i atend the secundary modern school of agriculture in st. florian. I am looking for a place where my friend and i could work on a farm in the summer 2009 for about fortheen weeks. it would be very nice when you give me some adresses from farmers. you can also write an email to me here is may adress : [email protected]
best regards Franz

·
Registered
660 Posts
What happened to the video, its no longer there...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts