The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought maybe one of you guys have had this issue...

after this year ive came in and alot of our info was carried over from one field to another..

i guess some of our part time help operators didn't change the field in time ect...

i have the boundries frozen i thought..........i was under the impression with that done it would always (or atleast try) to put the data in the correct frields based of gps info..

looks like i have a heck of alot of work to do and figure out...

Also we had a audit from the crop insurance and i see where to put the insurance number in for each field but you need to be able to make a report and have it group by the crop insurance numbers ect....

Im very impressed and very very happy with how accurate this program and case combines are but there's always a few things...

·
Registered
560 Posts
did you spatial sort the data? just because you have boundaries doesn't mean that it will automatically spatial sort. You have to tell it to do it.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I finally found it...once you get your year/grower/farm ect...
you hit okay and then on the next page where you edit whats on the report there's three tabs....and one says properties...

u go there and then click on farm and the next menu below is all of your farms info

1 - 4 of 4 Posts