The Combine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Awesome. How come you guys are moving to wards Rotarys? Use to be all I saw were conventional on Europe. Just curious. How much hp does that 980 have?

Take care,

Nathan

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
That style of cab, headlight configuration, black bin extension and all, really gives that combine a rather eerie appearance from the front view. No joking, it really looks like something right out of an Outer Limits episode!

Still, those are some very fine pics. It's always interesting to see combines in action from around the globe.

·
Registered
722 Posts
That 980 must have been munching thru some canola, (rape for our French friends).
Reason I note that is because of the dark dust on the sheet metal behind the head and over the combine. But, I might be wrong.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to you all for your comments.
Otherwise I préfére threshing machines American with the double wheels and the big top.
For the wards Rotarys nobody propallid the wagon(trolley) with the cup(cutting) follows very indeed the threshing machine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,
I'm a 22 yrs old but turning 23 soon and im currently in the UK but this harvest i want to work in either France or Germany oprating a combine i come across your post and you being in France maybe your could help me out with either contacts or good websites they may help me obtaing a job over there i have 3yrs combing up my sleve be good to here back from you
by the way wicked piks
cheers Biz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts