The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Nice pictures. Whats the red combine hiding when your unloading peas;) I just love my TR98, didnt have any issues this harvest except for running over the return elevator cover when it fell off the first field, the clamp doest over center right.

·
Registered
628 Posts
jwsrules The 9060 is a really nice combine and works well we had a few little problems with hydraulic lines coming loose and other small stuff but the dealer took care of it. There not a whole lot more capacity than our 98 until it gets tough. The 9060 seems to be a little hard on fuel.

9520deere The red combine the neighbors we bought his grain land and bins it will be sold in his auction next spring. We ran over the return door on the 98 this year too but I found a spot where I could beat it back to the shape I needed and put it back on siliconed it and tarp strapped it on had no more problems. We lost one off or TR87 and we never did find it.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Here are some pics of our combines CR9060 and Tr98
Changing headers

Making durum pile

Combines at dusk

Starting new field

Finishing a field

View from CR9060

Unloading peas

Fields to wet for trucks must dump on road

Next generation farmers

Durm pile and combines

Home done ready for cleaning

Semi

Tr98 in peas

View from Cr9060 in Spring Wheat

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Do you block your headers when you take them off? With my 971 and swathmaster it wants curl up as soon as its unhooked, the lockouts dont really help.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Alex We only dump grain on the groung when we run out of bins the pile was only out for 3 weeks and then got hauled to town we never lost a grade and there was maybe 100 bu spoiled. I don't usually make a pile in the field we like to put it on grass then there is hardly any that spoils and it cleans up alot easier.
9520 we do block the pick up headers up makes them eaiser to pick up. Check your front plate on your feeder house if it is all the way back you will have trouble picking up headers we keep ours out just past center which helps and makes the straight cut headers cut better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts