The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
We have bought replacement sieves from them in the past and they worked well.

(No exposure to their replacement conclaves though.)

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Put one in a 9600, it has worked well for us. It is shaped to match the curve of the cylinder so your initial settings when leveling are a bit different. They are built heavier than the factory deere. Had one in an 8820 happy with it also, reground it when we put a new cylinder in and it was good as new.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Put one in a 9600, it has worked well for us. It is shaped to match the curve of the cylinder so your initial settings when leveling are a bit different. They are built heavier than the factory deere. Had one in an 8820 happy with it also, reground it when we put a new cylinder in and it was good as new.

Would you mind briefing me on how the settings are different.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I don`t remember the exact gap but 1/2 or 3/4in in the front,( I think factory is 1/4) and 0 (I used a hack saw blade as a gauge) at the rear when zeroing the concave. I just remember having to adjust the stop quite a bit and the front gap looking too wide

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don`t remember the exact gap but 1/2 or 3/4in in the front,( I think factory is 1/4) and 0 (I used a hack saw blade as a gauge) at the rear when zeroing the concave. I just remember having to adjust the stop quite a bit and the front gap looking too wide
Thanks from what I read I thought the front had to be open a bit more.*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts