The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
He probably was a past member of the crew.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NO, I didn't quit, I ran with Johnson's from 2000 through the 2003 season, I also helped start up their website and shot alot of the pictures you see on it, then got married and now I do the www.salterfarms.com website! Most of the video was shot in 2002. I am actually driving the # 5 Brigader and the # 1 service trucks at the end there! Hope you guys enjoy the video. I enjoy the feedback and comments.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Jlase, thanks for posting the vid. I ran with JH in 2004, so the machinery and locations are especially noticeable to me. However, I hadn't realized it was you doing the salterfarms website. Lots of great pictures and video over there too I might add.

-Lance

·
Registered
104 Posts
That just makes me all giddy inside. Many times I thinking about what it would be like on the long trip north. However I dont think my wife would let me go. Anyway. Its a great video. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
660 Posts
Craig Morgan CD is called little bit of life

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nice video. That took some effort. You probably didn't get much time to shoot that and it probably took awhile to put together. One issue that doesn't apply to you. There were drivers hauling machines and running stop signs.

Michael

·
Registered
82 Posts
I had just run across that on utube and watched it twice nice work. We don't have fields like that in west Ky.

·
Registered
277 Posts
325mag,

Thanks for pointing out that link for me. I missed it somehow. You don't seem to have a problem with people in the video doing things that are illegal or unsafe though.

Michael

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
This is one of the best harvest videos i have ever seen,way better than custom cutters in my opinion,more machinery sound,more grain cart action,more "harvest feeling or spirit",even there is only red stuff to see:)This could be a good inspiration for mr. Winter.
Thanks for sharing,jlase,
regards,
Hans-Georg

·
Registered
49 Posts
jdm what part west ky you from? theres several big fields over around o'boro and along green river. Some ove the best corn I ever seen was grown by bickett farms south of o'boro.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts