The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,
were 2 Guys from Germany looking for a job as Headeroperators in Australia starting October 2015. We both are experienced in farmwork and operating all kinds of machinery. I´m a Bachelor in Agriculture and have lots of experience in operating Combines especially New Holland CR`s including working as a demo driver for New Holland. The other guy is trained Case mechanic and has some harvesting experience too. If you have some jobs or some tipps feel free to contact me.
Michael

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Folks,
were 2 Guys from Germany looking for a job as Headeroperators in Australia starting October 2015. We both are experienced in farmwork and operating all kinds of machinery. I´m a Bachelor in Agriculture and have lots of experience in operating Combines especially New Holland CR`s including working as a demo driver for New Holland. The other guy is trained Case mechanic and has some harvesting experience too. If you have some jobs or some tipps feel free to contact me.
Michael
Hi Guys, we are looking for qualified header operators for October to December 15. We will be harvesting 50000 acres of crop. Operating 24 hours with New Holland Combines, and have had German operators here before. Contact me if you are interested. [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.