The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Is that the same combine that was in Farm Show a few years back?It was certainly one of the more professional rebuilds I've ever seen.how has the combine held up hauling around such a big bin?Nice pictures.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it is the one that was in a magazine about 20 years ago. If anyone has that I would love to get a copy of it.

I have only had the machine for a couple years but it sure has been a good reliable machine for me. I only have about 250 acres but for the last 2 years have had only a couple hours downtime during the whole season. I do take really good care of it and go over it really thoroughly every winter. Have spent about $500-$1000 a year on repairs-but that is way cheaper than paying to have it done....and a lot of fun to work on anyway.

Here is my writeup on the rebuild:
http://www.paul-julia.com/Combine2.shtm

·
Registered
144 Posts
Do you use the Ag Leader yield monitor when you harvest your crops? If so, do you like the setup, would there be any things you would change?

·
Super Moderator
254 Posts
That is one great looking machine. That bin it has on it and the bigger auger makes that machine look like a hoss. If you ever do step up to the 9500 I would keep that 7700.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts