The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 223 Posts

· Registered
1,382 Posts
Re: HAS ANY ONE SEEN THE NEW DEERE!!

Yeah wonder what they are doing with the return like that? Maybe they are using a rethresher like caseih? If thats the case it won't be very popular in hard to thresh wheat.

· Super Moderator
31,212 Posts

Oct 12, 2009, 9:08am, jester wrote:By the looks of the wheel base and the actual length of the machine it does not appear to have a big cleaning area. Who knows though, can't judge a book by its cover

Yes but if it has a grain pan...
I agree Jester, but I'll bet there will be lots of cover judging.

Don

· Registered
961 Posts

Oct 12, 2009, 9:08am, jester wrote:By the looks of the wheel base and the actual length of the machine it does not appear to have a big cleaning area.

i have heard that the cleaning area is the same width but longer??? i hope. they better not have wasted all that money on new plastic if the keepin the guts the same

· Premium Member
5,783 Posts

Does the feedhouse look long to anyone else? Header looks a long way in front of the tire. It looks as long as an 8010. Get a floating draper frame hung out there like a macdon or honeybee and you'll need a gps to find the cutterbar.

1 - 20 of 223 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.