The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of all the BS on the old post so lets hear about the new deere ONLY. Anyone who wants to argue market share or talk about other machines go to the old thread

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: HAS ANY ONE SEEN THE NEW DEERE!!

There are pictures over on agtalk in the machinery forum of one running in corn> I don't know how to link it maybe someone else can

·
Registered
42 Posts

There are pictures over on agtalk in the machinery forum of one running in corn. I don't know how to link it maybe someone else can

·
Super Moderator
2,524 Posts

It unloads 400 bushels in 3.8 seconds?

I don't want to have anything to do with the spills!

Don

·
Registered
1,244 Posts

lol, i think he means 3.8 bushels per sec.... (pretty sure don was onto it, but your are quick and witty sir!
)

·
Registered
809 Posts

Interesting angle on the returns elevator, is that where JD has always run it?
Paint the CIH 7088 green and they will sure look like twins with the grain tanks extentions.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts

Yeah wonder what they are doing with the return like that? Maybe they are using a rethresher like caseih? If thats the case it won't be very popular in hard to thresh wheat.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts

Yes it is a rethreshing system, they are going back to 1970's Massey technology for some reason

·
Super Moderator
2,524 Posts

Hope it's at least a double return like CR's are.

Hey Alex, too bad this isn't on that other "saw the new deere" thread so we could give FT the post count boot.

Don

·
Super Moderator
2,524 Posts

Oct 12, 2009, 9:08am, jester wrote:By the looks of the wheel base and the actual length of the machine it does not appear to have a big cleaning area. Who knows though, can't judge a book by its cover

Yes but if it has a grain pan...
I agree Jester, but I'll bet there will be lots of cover judging.

Don

·
Registered
961 Posts

Oct 12, 2009, 9:08am, jester wrote:By the looks of the wheel base and the actual length of the machine it does not appear to have a big cleaning area.

i have heard that the cleaning area is the same width but longer??? i hope. they better not have wasted all that money on new plastic if the keepin the guts the same

·
Registered
590 Posts

Yeah, Don. Get your posts over there, we have already lost 1424 to FT 9120/sprayer/shop floor/planter thread.

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts

Does the feedhouse look long to anyone else? Header looks a long way in front of the tire. It looks as long as an 8010. Get a floating draper frame hung out there like a macdon or honeybee and you'll need a gps to find the cutterbar.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts

It's supposed to be a new redesign to 5100kg capacity, for the 40ft flex draper & 616C corn head... and the reverser backshaft is supposed to be in a different location/configuration

1 - 20 of 223 Posts