The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anybody heard of anything or have yall seen anything testing out there,etc.. I'm not expecting the Bi-Rotor or anything ,we might have to wait another 3-5 years for that
, but I really hope we get a NEW CAB & MORE cleaning capacity,etc!!! I know Deere will introduce their 2008 products at the Aug. 2007 Deere intro show....since the CaseIH 8010 & now 7010 will be out....Deere must respond soon........It will be interesting what shows up from Deere next fall;D
THANKS!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Have anyone heard anything about the 70 series

Well, if Deere is just going to give us a 70 series with minor upgrades & no new cab...I know the Bi rotor better be after that then!!!!!Even If Deere is going to do a major STS upgrade, we still need a new cab...It just don't get it!!!! I mean,the Deere cab is fine..to me but..the red guys have a dang nice NEW cab in those 7010 * 8010's, not an upgraded 2388 cab!!!! Still though, If I can get a longer lasting threshing system,HP,bigger cleaning & grain system, I'd smile. Nothing Runs Like A Deere.

·
Super Moderator
254 Posts

If you look at the number's around every 9 to 10 years Deere will come up with a whole new combine. Around 1989 the 9000 series was brought out and then in 1999 the STS was brought out I think around 2009 we will see something new come out, whether or not it's the new BI- ROTOR I dont know, I do know they are still working on it but is pretty hush-hush stuff.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts

Gibbons, I totally agree. Since the 9000 Series, Deere has only played with some changes here and there, just adding new suffix numbers, but as you say, by the end of this decade, or near its end, Deere WILL more than likely, produce something as Earth-shaking as its famous 00 Series, Titans, Maximizers or what we see now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts