The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,

I am from Croatia, small country in Europe, near Italy and I want to download some HD movies of newest nad biggest John Deere or any other new combines in the field so I can see how do you people in USA work on your fields. Can you give me some links except youtube ? youtube is also ok if there is some HD movies. Is there any link to download "Harvesting America: Inside John Deere" documentary ? I think this is some NatGeo documentary movie but I cannot find it online. Or something like this:

http://www.agrarvideo.de/ein-lexion-auf-hektar-jagd.html

Thanks a lot

Busha

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one ? Do you really dont watch any videos of combines working in the field ? Or maybe record you own and post it somewhere, on YouTube ?

·
Administrator
723 Posts
I will try to get some this fall when I'm combining corn in about a month.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, tnx, but there must be some videos on the web like on that link that I gave. Also those big tractors while working in the field, I have seen that you have those big John Deers with 500 HP, that does not exist in Europe
How much hectares are you people have ? What is the price per hectare when you buy land ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I didnt meant that they must be HD but I really want to see something that has high quality so I can see details. They dont need to be 720p, of course
Because I cannot watch those that are filmed with crappy phone camera, ok, maybe with an iPhone 4 camera, that would be ok

1 - 7 of 7 Posts