The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I put my paddle reel on my 1293 cornhead, my 9860 struggles to lift it. Is there an orfice I can change or adjust to help?

·
Registered
139 Posts
CORNY, I couldn't agree more with motram 5455, being it is a 60 series , make sure your drop rates aren't closed too far, this will also cause to slow raise. also the relief valve on top of the bosch valve can be shimmed to get proper pressure, the relief valve on the main hyd stack doen't control header relief, the shims are available through your dealer. The top plug on the bosch valve is the access to the relief, just remember to lower header and relieve pressure , and a vaccum pump to hold oil in resv. if you have one, other wise just drain hyd resv. each shim adds 100psi. hope this helps any question just ask, deerefever.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Put a gauge on the dr at the header lift valve and if it is low you can get shims to adjust the pressure up to lift better spec is 3190 and can go to 3300 and it makes all the dif. In the world. Hve had to do this on a few machines and thye were all at the bottom of thew spec. Gl

·
Registered
45 Posts
Put a gauge on the dr at the header lift valve and if it is low you can get shims to adjust the pressure up to lift better spec is 3190 and can go to 3300 and it makes all the dif. In the world. Have had to do this on a few machines and they were all at the bottom of the spec. Gl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts