The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2010 CX 8080 and just bought case/Honey Bee 36 ft headers (2010) with height control and I am wondering if it will be compatible with my NH 8080 combine? Any one have any experience with this??
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
40 Posts
You should be fine if you have the correct adapter. The only thing to check on, is at the bottom under the auger there might be some pieces that channel the grain along the floor of the head for the smaller 40" or 50" feeder house for the rotary combines. You can unbolt those for the 60" feeder house for the CX. A lot of people have them in and don't even notice.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
You might also need to change your header height sensors. The CR's run a 10v system while the CX's run a 5v system. Not sure what the Case combines run for voltage systems

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
You might also need to change your header height sensors. The CR's run a 10v system while the CX's run a 5v system. Not sure what the Case combines run for voltage systems
My CR has a 5v system. Still had to change the potentiometer out because the software program is looking for 2 sensors instead of 1. This is what I found by putting a CIH 2152 (Macdon header) on the CR. If you get an error message with one potentiometer saying it is shorted, it is likely a harness issue. The software has to be fooled into believing there are 2!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts