Last fall during harvest and now during wheat harvest I've started to notice that the header seems to take forever to raise. I haven't timed it, but I'm guessing that it takes somewhere around a minute to raise the header from cutting height, around 8in, to clear up. I've tried messing with the nobs in the console that change the speed for this and it does not seem to affect the speed at all. The nob for the lowering of the header does affect the rate that the header goes down though. I can make it drop like a rock. I was wondering if anyone has had problems like this in the past with their machines and what ended up being the problem. This is on a 2188 with a 30' 1010 header.