The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
It works as advertised. Very simple to install. Like all auto height systems, you slow down going thru dips and washouts, and watch it perform. The only thing I've noticed when cutting off the ground in wheat on a sidehill, sometimes it tilts the wrong way. I'm sure it's something I'm not doing right. Maybe calibrate it again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
299 Posts
This is my second year with Headsight on my header. About 90% of the time my opinion is "this is pretty handy", the other 10% I'm like "this is frickin' amazing!"

Very happy to have it and well worth the money.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top