The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Water ph is around 8, I know roundup prefers water to be about half that. Li700 will do the trick, but we also have hard water. Hel-Fire seems to be as good if not better than AMS on the hard water. So maybe I should be using Hel-Fire and Li700?

Or is there a product that addresses both issues?

·
Registered
922 Posts
I have both hard and high ph. I usually use hellfire for the hard water part hellfire does help with ph but if you are starting at 8 you will not get where you need to be.i use batterie acid I buy it by the 5 gal cardboard box from like car quest or such I think the batterie acid only cost me about 3 cents an acre to get my ph to 4 or a little less. Just be very careful handling it. I also got a electric ph checker I use it way more than I ever thought I would have

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
WE have high PH hard water also. Liked the way LI-700 worked this year when we tried it. Montana, what brand of PH meter did you get?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Just seen your ? Chance when I get to my water trailer I will look I bought through car quest around 100 if I rember

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Liberate has a neutral ph so it won't do anything to acidify the solution, also, it does not address the hard water problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts