Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe an admin can address this thread?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Maybe an admin can address this thread?

would be nice to see someone in authotity make some sort of decision, yes ....
Lazy sob administration too busy collecting CERB payment?

·
Registered
576 Posts
no ideas as to who is actually in charge .... i -think- they sold off 55 per cent for 180 million ... not just this site, but all of them ...

·
Registered
76 Posts
MY RANT
I have belonged to this forum for many moons. I was always happy with the content and format.
In the last 2-3 years I have also been an advertiser.
Since Verticalscope took over, it has been a disaster. I have had one account manager after another, they never stay long. They continued to run an out of date sale ad for a couple months, and charged me, til I caught it, then agreed to credit me back. I have not gotten a refund. I told them I would explore using the credit for future advertising, but have not gotten anything put together at this time.
This used to be such a good forum, lots of good info shared. Now it seems very few people participate, the format is all screwed up, and it is crammed with advertising that has nothing to do with farming/harvesting. I don't know about you, but I hate change. I wish the original administrators would start a new forum like the original, and let this one die the painful death it seems it is destined for.
Thanks for listening. I hope the admins read this.

·
Administrator
583 Posts
We allow you to edit posts, you can not delete them.

If you would like to close your account please reach out via Contact Us.

Contact us

Jeff M

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.