The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we are cleaning out barn tonight and we came across a large wooden contraption that we think was once utilized as a wagon of sorts of we could all be wrong. I am new here because I need to know if we should save this enormous device or cut it up to remove from building.... Just cannot figure this one out but do not see a place to post pictures so I need help in more ways then one, haha. First how to show pics and second, what the heck is this monstrosity.
Thanks!
Jessica

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Save the pic to a file on your computer. Go down this page until you see the red "Go Advanced" button and hit it. A page will come up that will allow you to browse for files on your computer... find the one you saved and hit it. After it's finished downloading ( note the restrictions on file types and size). you can post your comments with the pic (message must contain at least one word. ). If you are a brand new member there might be a time restriction until you can post pics to make sure you aren't a spammer.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Yes there is either a time limit, or a number of posts limit before one can post a picture or even a link.

You might be able to save the picture somewhere, say google photos, and then post a link to it without the http part so we can cut and paste it to see what it is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts