The Combine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi All,
New to this forum. In bit of a pickle with my TX62 and am looking for some advice or help.
Got 2 errors displayed on info screen, LCD Network Error and Other Network Error. can't seem to get rid of the errors. Checked fibre optic and they seem to be working. Main dealer is stumped.
Anybody here got any ideas or diagrams that can help me out.

Farming in Ireland on a small 200 acre holding. Weather is wet and some of my harvest is already on the ground. Think I will be ploughing in about 25% of my crop if the weather does not get better.
Tom.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello I know it is along time ago but one of the TX66 combines I have here is giving me the same message. Did you ever find out what the problem was with TX62 and the TX62?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Or the white interface comes to the end of life. Turn ignition on and check brightness in white interface.
It should bright enough that you wouldn't want to look in to.
If is dimmed it's may need new.
It could be the CPU board it self if there no light at all.
It can be fix. If now one help you I can but I'm in UK.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Or the white interface comes to the end of life. Turn ignition on and check brightness in white interface.
It should bright enough that you wouldn't want to look in to.
If is dimmed it's may need new.
It could be the CPU board it self if there no light at all.
It can be fix. If now one help you I can but I'm in UK.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hi All,
New to this forum. In bit of a pickle with my TX62 and am looking for some advice or help.
Got 2 errors displayed on info screen, LCD Network Error and Other Network Error. can't seem to get rid of the errors. Checked fibre optic and they seem to be working. Main dealer is stumped.
Anybody here got any ideas or diagrams that can help me out.

Farming in Ireland on a small 200 acre holding. Weather is wet and some of my harvest is already on the ground. Think I will be ploughing in about 25% of my crop if the weather does not get better.
Tom.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts