The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got an 05 2388 with 642 hours on it. started wheat on sunday. cut 30 acres and had a pile of wheat on step on right side by tailings elevator. looks like it is possibly coming from grain tank and sliding down tailings elvator. siliconed two possible leaks and it has not helped. starting to think i have a hole in clean grain elv. when i got machine one of the rubber paddles was broken and when you ran it is would slap and knock like crazy...could it have rubbed a hole some where?...thanks.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Re: help with 2388 leaking wheat from grain tank..

Would be my guess, feel on the inside (between elev and machine) of clean grain elev. In the grain bin check under the 2 augers that cross over, had 2 machines last year wore a hole under these augers, on the side and right side. On the bottom of clean grain elev. look at the plate that holds inside bearing and right above door hinge. Hope this helps

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: help with 2388 leaking wheat from grain tank..

found a hole...hope its the only one...had to take off i am guessing the yield sensor on top of clean grain elevator and shine light in there....hole about half dollar size at very top of elevator...thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts