The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I just bought a Volvo a 2000 Vnm64 and drove it home from Minnesota. Anyway when I first turned un the dome light switches the lights worked. When I tried them again later they wouldn't. Just checked all of the fuses and one 20 amp fuse was blown, but didn't fix it. Also the lights in the under bed storage won't come on. All bulbs are ok. Anything I'm missing? A switch, fuse, or a relay?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah this is number 2 for us, it sure is quiet compared to a freightliner or the old WGM model! I don't think it's the switch as all of them worked, now none of them do. I will enjoy the truck a lot more with a trailer, just finished an 800mi bobtail, and that section between Yankton and Norfolk is terrible! It does drive nice and ride well though, and for a 1m mi truck the cab is still tight with no rattles.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like you were right about the switches. I think I might build something better out of aluminum. With LEDs and real toggle switches. Not sure if my door switches are working either as there is no juice on one of the black wires regardless of the door being open and the other is always hot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.