The Combine Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am the director of sales for The Plug Supply. We are a Denver, Colorado based company who specializes in helping farms convert from traditional crops to high CBD hemp farming. Now that the federal farm bill was passed Hemp is federally legal again! We are a one stop shop offering certified seeds and genetics, wholesale equipment through John Deere, Case an Bisch Enterprises, expert farm consultation, the thing I think that sets us apart from the other companies offering this is the fact that we partner with the biggest labs and thus can offer you a futures contract that guarantees you will have a place to turn you crop into cash. We also offer wholesale pricing on grows, greenhouses and even fertilizer and plant material. Please check us out on our website at Theplugsupply.com or on our facebook page where we post a ton of great informational videos an always have new content https://www.facebook.com/PlugSupply/. If you have any further questions or would like me to send you our informational packet please pm me and I will get you our Frequently asked questions page

Thank You!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts